House of Seduction [v0.2.1]



loading...





Hello. My name is MC, (choose your name) and welcome to my story. I spent the last five years too much to ruin my life. Then one day Elaine announced that she has been selling our house for twenty years, our house. This was a hell of a wake-up call. Not only is this a valuable asset but it also has a very emotional value. It was designed by Elaine's late husband, who was her first major project. I can not do that. For the first time in my life, I had to work for happiness.





That's why I came up with a great plan to save the house. With a large university living in a city, and with the load of students was crying for civilized housing, it was finally no-brainer: to rent extra rooms. All I had to do was that Elaine should be persuaded, and life could return to me the same way.








He agreed, but unfortunately, the implementation of this scheme happened with those situations that would end my easy lifestyle, I had to work and start paying in my own way. He also warned me that if I abused the new tenants, he would kill me. Yes, I know. Happy, is not it? so here we are. Today is the day in which students move forward. What happens now? This is about this story. It should be interesting time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thread updated: 2019-03-04
Release date: 2019-03-04
Developer: Madzeal
Censorship: No
Version: v0.2.1
OS: Win, Mac

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Download:

Click below button to download the file



or






File type:software

File supported in:windows



Ads:

loading...

Previous Post Next Post