Alternate Existence [v1.5.0 Beta]

 Alternate Existence


I'm 22 years old. I have no memory of my parents when I was a child and I have no idea who or where they might be. I lived with an older woman when I was younger, but even that didn't last. She put me into foster care and I bounced from family to family like a pinball until an incident caused that depressing little game to crash and end. On the day of the incident, I left and never came back.


Then one day a man gave me a way out of my crummy existence to a better life, or not? What is the catch I keep asking myself to this better life? Let's find out...


Developer: MrKnobb 
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.0 Beta
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Language: English






__________________________________ 

Download :

Click on the below button to download the file


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



WINDOWS+LINUX


Or
Or
COMPRESSED(Windows + Linux)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDROID
or


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac

DOWNLOAD


""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""                             
walkthrough

=========================



=========================

Quick link:

Previous Post Next Post